Download Free the latest version of Moonlight Game Streaming 9.10 APK Download by Cameron Gutman
The app uses NVIDIA GeForce Experience to stream games, programs, or full desktops from an NVIDIA GameStream compatible PC on your local network or the Internet. Mouse, keyboard, and controller input is sent from your Android device to your PC.
Streaming performance may vary depending on client device and network settings. HDR requires HDR10-enabled devices, GTX 1000 series GPUs, and HDR10-enabled games.
• Open source and completely free (no ads, IAP, or “professionals”)
• Stream games purchased from any store
• Works over home network or internet / LTE
• Up to 4K 120 FP SHDR streaming with 7.1 surround sound
• Keyboard and mouse support (optimal for Android 8.0 and above)
• Stylus / S pen support
• Supports PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Android gamepads
• Enforce feedback support
• Local cooperation with up to 4 connected controllers
• Mouse control via gamepad by pressing and holding Start
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX / RTX or NVIDIA Quadro GPU
• NVIDIA GeForce Experience or NVIDIA Quadro Experience installed
Quick setup procedure
• Make sure GeForce Experience is open on your PC. Turn on GameStream on the SHIELD settings page.
• Tap your PC in Moonlight and enter your PIN on your PC
• Start streaming!
For a great experience, you need a mid-end to high-end wireless router with good wireless connectivity to your Android device (5 GHz highly recommended) and good PC-to-router connectivity (Ethernet highly recommended). is.
Detailed setup procedure
See the complete setup guide bit.ly/1skHFjN for the following:
• Manually add a PC (if no PC is detected)
• Streaming over the internet or LTE
• Use a controller directly connected to your PC
• Full desktop streaming
• Add custom apps to streaming
MOGA controller user
If your controller has A and B switches, you need to switch to B to use it for streaming. If you don’t have a switch, use the MOGA Universal Driver app.
PlayStation3 controller user
Use the SixAxis app in Moonlight’s “Native Gamepad” mode. The default button mapping should be adjusted to match the standard streaming controller layout.
A detailed troubleshooting guide is available at bit.ly/1TO2NLq.
If you still can’t solve the problem, or have questions, join the Discord server and chat with the Moonlight community: moonlight-stream.org/discord
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with NVIDIA Corporation. Please do not contact them for support. Instead, use the troubleshooting link at the bottom of the app description.
This app is open source under the GPL. The code is here: github.com/moonlight-stream/moonlight-android
Law: All trademarks mentioned herein are property of their respective owners.
Download now the Free APP Moonlight Game Streaming 9.10 APK Download by Cameron Gutman to install on your mobile Android. The installation process of the program depends on its developer. Sometimes it will be just Download APK, sometimes it will be Download apk + obb.
Tags: #Android #eeuu #PlayStore #APP #english #usa #APK #OBB #Moonlight #Game #Streaming #APK #Download #Cameron #Gutman
Security, availability of the latest version and download speed depend on the software administrator.