Download Free the latest version of Microsoft OneDrive 6.41 (Beta 1) APK Download by Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessed on all your devices. With this OneDrive app, you can view your OneDrive files, documents, and photos and share them with your friends and family. In addition, you can use the app to automatically back up your phone photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free cloud storage or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get 1 TB of storage.
Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features:
Back up your photos and videos
• Automatic photo backup when camera upload is turned on
• Automatic tagging makes it easy to find your photos
• View photos on mobile phones, computers, and online
File sharing and access
• Share files, photos, videos and albums with friends and family
• Get notified when shared documents are edited
• Set up password-protected or expired shared links *
• You can access selected OneDrive files in the app even if you’re not online
• Scan, sign and send documents directly from the OneDrive mobile app
• Scan and mark up documents, receipts, whiteboards, etc.
• Search for photos by photo content (beach, snow, etc.)
• Search for documents by name or content
• All OneDrive files are encrypted during storage and transfer
• Personal Vault allows you to protect important files for identity verification
• Restore files with version history
• Maintain protection with ransomware detection and recovery *
Works with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit and collaborate on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files stored on OneDrive in real time.
• Back up, view, and save Office documents.
The OneDrive app for Android provides 5 GB of free cloud storage to sync photos and files between devices, share photos and documents, and back up your digital life to the cloud.
Upgrade to Microsoft 365 subscription
With a Microsoft 365 Personal subscription, you have 1 TB of storage (1 TB of storage per person for up to 6 people on your Family subscription), OneDrive premium features, and Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on mobile. Access to all the features of is available. Devices, web browsers, PCs, and Macs.
To make an in-app purchase for a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription: Open the app and[Me]Tap the tab, then tap the storage or diamond icon. Subscriptions start at $ 6.99 per month in the US and may vary by region. Microsoft 365 and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Google Play Store account and will automatically be charged within 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period, unless auto-renewal has been pre-disabled. Will be updated to.
To manage your subscription or disable auto-renewal, go to your Google Play Store account settings after purchase. You cannot cancel or refund your subscription during the active subscription period.
Use this OneDrive app at work or school
To sign in to your work or school account with OneDrive, you need an organization-qualified OneDrive, SharePoint Online, or Microsoft 365 business subscription plan.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided using this store and this app may be transferred, stored, and processed in the United States or other countries where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities that are accessible to Microsoft.
* Requires Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription
Download now the Free APP Microsoft OneDrive 6.41 (Beta 1) APK Download by Microsoft Corporation to install on your mobile Android. The installation process of the program depends on its developer. Sometimes it will be just Download APK, sometimes it will be Download apk + obb.
Tags: #Android #eeuu #PlayStore #APP #english #usa #APK #OBB #Microsoft #OneDrive #Beta #APK #Download #Microsoft #Corporation
Security, availability of the latest version and download speed depend on the software administrator.