Download Free the latest version of Microsoft Defender Endpoint 1.0.3330.0301 APK Download by Microsoft Corporation
This app is not a free app and is intended for business / enterprise users only. Microsoft Defender for Endpoints helps protect your enterprise from cybersecurity threats such as malicious apps and dangerous websites that try to steal user information. This allows your company’s security operations team to prevent, detect, and investigate cybersecurity incidents. Microsoft Defender for Endpoints is also a client app for Microsoft Tunnel, allowing users to access apps and data on the company’s internal network on the go.
Key features of Microsoft Defender for endpoints:
1. Warn the user about malicious and potentially unwanted apps and APKs that may be installed or copied to the user’s device.
2. Automatically block malicious web pages that can be accessed via links from SMS, messaging apps, browsers, and emails.
3. Provide a world-class SecOps experience to enable security operations teams to see the context of all alerts and threats, investigate and respond to incidents.
4. Supports mobile app management (MAM), also known as app protection policy. This protects the organization’s data in the managed application based on the risk signal of the MDE device.
5. Enable a secure connection to internal documents and apps through the Microsoft Tunnel on your Microsoft Intune management device.
6. Provides conditional access integration with Intune based on device risk level.
7. Supports in-app feedback.
Microsoft Defender for Endpoints web protection and app security features require a valid Microsoft 365 E5 license. The Microsoft Tunnel feature of Defender for Endpoint requires a Microsoft Endpoint Manager license available under Microsoft’s E3 license. In addition, the device must be registered with Intune, which is included with Endpoint Manager. Both Defender for Endpoint and Endpoint Manager require a working account to be set up in Azure Active Directory.
Note on Defender for Endpoints and Microsoft Endpoint Manager: Different organizations have different access requirements and use these solutions in a way that is specific to their needs. Microsoft, network providers, and device manufacturers are not aware of the access needs of all organizations and therefore how to use Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. Some features may not be available in some countries. If you have questions about how this app is used within your organization, your company’s IT administrator must have those answers.
Download now the Free APP Microsoft Defender Endpoint 1.0.3330.0301 APK Download by Microsoft Corporation to install on your mobile Android. The installation process of the program depends on its developer. Sometimes it will be just Download APK, sometimes it will be Download apk + obb.
Tags: #Android #eeuu #PlayStore #APP #english #usa #APK #OBB #Microsoft #Defender #Endpoint #APK #Download #Microsoft #Corporation
Security, availability of the latest version and download speed depend on the software administrator.